CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

среда, 18 июня 2008 г.

Yeah! Tommy Coppers is not that good as you think...Just kidding)))
It was great news for me that Tommy will come here! Thats why i will try to make his time here as more fun as it possible!!!
When i was waiting for him in airport i was really afraid that i missed him! The plain was 1 hour late and customs should take as bigest 50 min, but... I was standing and waiting for him for 3 hours I decided qo smoke and as i was back i thought that i should make an announcement "Tommy Coppers if you can hear me, please let me know!" Nobody answered ...thats when i start to panic!!!

I was runing through all the airport trying to find him, but i couldn't!
Then when i was coming back to doors of customs room i felt that i need to turn myself...
TTTTTOOOOOMMMMMYYYYYY
I huged him and i was so nervous that i almost start crying(but actually i could cause i was dreaming to see Tommy).


When we get to Kharkiv all my family were happy to see Tommy and they were afraid that he wouldn't like food, but for now I cant tell that he eats everything my granny make(at least he has no choise)

Me and Tommy share one bed(do not think smth bad). I sleep really bad( i can speek when i sleep, hug people who sleeps next to me and..) and today Tommy slept only little because of me(i pished him of the bed and talked to him). I feels kinda bad because of that, but still he told that its OK! He is taking nap right now, thats why internet is free and I did this blog! We probably will go today downtown to hang out and then to park, but tomorrow we will go to orpanage to figure out if we will work with kids or no! So you can pray that they let us to be there.



Ok i probably will rest too!

Faithfully yours

Sergey