CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

пятница, 27 июня 2008 г.

So...I'm back! As you read the Tommy's blog we had awful rain last Tuesday! I really thought i lost my computer and modem after lightening! But in few hours internet appeared and here we are))))


WEDNESDAY: Me, Yana and Tommy went to the river in the morning and spend almost 3 hours there
(in the morning mean that we woke up at 10 got ready and went to the river only at 2))). after we got home at 6 we all were hanging out together at my house till 8pm and then we went downtown to McDonald's and we met Tommy's future wife! WoW! I was shocked when i saw here there!!!
Next day we slept a lot and then me and Yana decided to visit our universities, in case if we were expelled)))) After we were siting in park and pizza place for few hours. Then we went to my friends house! We had really fun time there!!!!!

Now we woke up and...wanted to go out of town, but..we figured out that there no place for us in the car((((( and we sitting and doing nothing...

see ya soon!