CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

понедельник, 30 июня 2008 г.

Ok..so we are in Kerch)))))

Trip to Kerch was really good...

My Dad promised to get us to train station on his car..but he screwed us(as usually) so we got there by subway. In train we were just eating and talking. I was really happy cause finally Me, Yana and Tommy talked about what we like and hate in each other. Then we understood that it was 3 am and went to bed))))


In the morning we were just waiting when we will enter Kerch)) YYYEEEAAHHH we are in Kerch!!!!! We had wonderful trip from train to my house on amazing car Mitsubishy(Yanas future dad's car) and then we went to camp to meet everyone! I was really happy to be back))) By 5 we understood that we must go to Yana's house cause they made dinner for us and pizza WITHOUT mayonase...GREAT PIZZA!!!!


Then as it was Teenager's day we went downtown...We were walking and then we went to disco on the street( the awfulest music ever). But anyway we were little tired and by 11 everyone decided to go home....

2 DAY

We woke up at 10 am and were sitting and waiting until my mumm will figure out stuff with orphanage....YEAHHHHH we will go there today!!! So we found work for us for next week and it's kinda feeling better!!!

We went to orphanage and didn't know what we will do there)) When we came mumm told me that we will play games!!! We weren't prepared but it was really great)))
Evening...My friends invited us to hang out with them. It was really cool cause i haven't seen them for last 3 month((( They really liked Tommy, actually cause then knew him from last year!!!

I guess this is all that happened to us in last days...
Ohhhh, nipples is true,Me and Tommy pierced nippleshe did left one, and i'm right one


Ur Sergey

1 коммент.:

Debbie комментирует...

Hi Sergey, this is Tommy's mom. I really pray the nipple thing is NOT true. Because I don't want to see Tommy get hurt and he knows what his father will do.......
I am so happy you arrived in Kerch safely! Thank-you for the friendly welcome for Tommy. I really like the pictures too!
I pray for you all everyday! Give the children a great big hug and tell them it is all the way from the United States of America :) Jesus loves them and so do I.

Love,
Debbie (Tommy's mom)