CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

четверг, 19 июня 2008 г.

I understood why Tommy came here!!!!


Yesterday was really amazing day! We went to the orphanage and met another American team. We actually had problems with finding that orphanage, but anyway we went there and everybody were happy to see us)))

Yeah yesterday I figured out why Tommy came here! TO FIND HIS WIFE! We already found 3 different girls! And today we will go to Galias graduation (one of those 3))))
Yesterday Yana stayed in my house for a night. It was really fun! But as we were tired we went to bed at 12 pm and slept till 9am! Then we went to do our tattoos but they told us that we can do them only July 4(we leave Kharkov June 28) Shoot! So after we went to main Kharkov square and were there for few hours! And now Tommy is taking nap and I’m trying to study! I have exam tomorrow which probably will be F((((((

Ok, bye for now!

Please pray for me tomorrow(well tomorrow here an in USA is different so pray for me in 17 hours)))))

1 коммент.:

Debbie комментирует...

WHAT tatoos? WHAT wife? I pray the Lord guides you on the test. Take care. Best regards, Tommy's mom