CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

пятница, 11 июля 2008 г.

...this summer...will be the best one...


Well...its been a long time since i updated the blog...I'm sorry...but here I'm!!

So life in camp is amazing! We moved to camp this Tuesday. Sarah and Matt and Cambel made everything for us to feel like home. I had the most amazing american food for first 3 days when Sarah made lunch and breakfast for us! THANK YOU!!!! I'm really feeling that i found my second family brother Tommy, Uncle Matt, Ant Sarah and little cousin Cambel!


Second day Tanya asked me and Tommy to help with weds and painting! We spent 4 hours doing all the stuff she asked us and now it looks amazing!!!

The next day I decided to go to Simpheropol . I needed to go and buy DVD for my friend and meet the team! I really liked them from first sight! Tehy are really awesome people! I still dont know their names but...i guess by the day they will leave Ill learn them!

...life is really good in camp... i love it...