CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

пятница, 18 июля 2008 г.

I feel that life is going to be amazing...

You know...i gt a story to tell you...story about 3 guys from 1 ward in camp...

When they came i felt that they can't be changed..they were mean and didn't talk to anyone...even first bible lesson they skipped...

I'm interpretor in there word for Bed Time Stories and every evening i see them in closed area for 40 minutes. They didn't listen to me at all in first days...but from Wednesday they start talking to me...and following me everywhere i go... I didn't understand why from the beginning, but yesterday i realised that they listen to me, that they want to be like me, they opened there heart to me......

I really don't want to be a guy whom they now for 10 days and then I tell them buy forever...Noooo... i know why its hard for them to be real for everyone...they had alot of people who came and left there life....they just little kids who afraid to be hurt...

So, anyway today was the best day in the camp...it was raining in the morning and we had crafts instead of Bible Class and Bible Class instead of Sea...and the guys were always with me and when it was Bible Lesson we were siting together and suddenly they both hugged me and i was siting and almost crying ..because i felt something inside my heart were telling me they they will not disappear..or, i will not disappear from there life....i love those guys...it's true....

Please pray for them...

Sergey